Saturday, December 16, 2006

Radiohead

I’m a rather big fan of Radiohead, and I just wanted to put that out there! Before coming here I told myself that I would introduce someone (who had never heard of Radiohead) to one of my favorite bands. Sadly, I’ve yet to do that. So if anyone reads this and feels inclined to expose themselves to a band they’ve never heard before (Radiohead), then I have only a few suggestions. The band has 6 major albums out: Pablo Honey, The Bends, OK Computer, Amnesiac, Kid A and Hail to the Thief. If you do intend to listen to them, I would recommend that you start with

1) Pablo Honey

2) The Bends

3) OK Computer

4) Amnesiac

5) Kid A

6) Hail to the Thief

And I feel that if you do so, you will experience the sort of Radiohead etymology that is so interestingly progressive!!!!! I could tell you what it is, but you should listen and find out for youself!!

No comments: